Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Heading Back

As I head back to China for a 5th year, I've been thinking a lot about what to share on my blog. It hit me that, other than pictures on facebook and a few lunches with people who pursue it, I haven't adequately shared about my life in China.

So, my faithful followers (I'm up to an official 10 now!), what would you like to know? Ask me questions, or give me an area of life about which you would like to know more, and I shall do my best to answer you and give you a better idea of what I'm doing and how I do it in China.

What are you most curious about? Leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to continue to hear your thoughts on whatever subject you feel passionate about at that moment. Anything you write is a little window into your life and what goes on in it. I love being able to keep up with you from a distance! Not to mention, the most you post about your life in China, the more I don't have to wonder what its like. :) There are moments when I would love to be in your shoes! So anyway, just keep posting and I'll keep reading. :)

    ReplyDelete