Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kicks and Giggles

I really like to laugh. I think "play" should be the 6th love language. People who laugh together will be friends for a lifetime. So, I thought I'd share a few things (including a few blogs!) which make me laugh.

warning: some of these things may include ridiculous and/or stupid humor.

1. Wiggle face pictures
  2. MadTV's Stuart sketches

3. Anything highlighting the stupid things people do
  • Brian Regan, Bill Cosby, and Ellen DeGeneres
  • the blog, Photoshop Disasters
  • Sarah Haskins' videos in the series, "Target Women"
 4. Quirky perspectives on things, like Terry Border's Bent Objects blog. This week he celebrated his own made-up holiday called "SOSAD" (Strangely Orange Snack Appreciation Day)


Hope you giggled with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment