Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More praise!!

At the end of yesterday's blog, I shared how I was still unsure about how I was going to get from Chicago to Kalamazoo on Christmas eve (it was beginning to feel like a remake of Home Alone!). Well, God answered my prayers in a big way, just like I knew He would!!

A friend of mine, from home, happens to live in Chicago, and happens to be traveling home on Christmas eve! Praise the Lord for His sovereignty and for the way He takes care of His children.

I'm feeling very blessed. (even more so when I think about all the money we save on not paying for a Christmas eve flight!)

I hope seeing God work in my life encourages you to look for how He works in your own. Because, my friends, He is working.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! God is so wonderful to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better to feel like Home Alone than Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

    ReplyDelete