Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Growing Pains!

Got an email today that I am getting another new student tomorrow! That puts us to 18 students, from Korea, China, United States, Japan, and England. Makes for interesting dynamics, that's for sure!

I know for those who teach/have taught in the States, 18 sounds ideal. And I'm sure I will come to appreciate a class that size...but I have been so spoiled with small class sizes that I have come really love it!! I'm still adjusting mentally to the different energy it takes to plan for and teach 18 kids, and I am not thrilled about the amount of time it takes to GRADE!! I am definitely becoming choosier about what I actually grade and record.

Praise the Lord, though, for a growing school! Growth is the kind of problem a school WANTS to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment