Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dirty Venn Diagram.

Funny 1st grade story...

I drew a Venn diagram (two intersecting circles) today, to compare/contrast the sun and the moon. As I was explaining how the intersecting part is for ways they are similar, Jacky (the only boy in my class) raises his hand. I'm always trying to get him to say more, so I gladly called on him. He very innocently told me that the diagram looked like a bum.
"A bum?" I asked.
"Uh-huh!" he said, while moving around a little in his spot.
"You mean, like, what you sit on, bum?"
"Uh-huh!"
"HAHAHAHA!!!!!!" I could not hold it in. 

So apparently, when I draw Venn diagrams, they look like butts.

4 comments:

  1. i was drawing the phases of mitosis once in 8th grade science... apparently the outline of two cells including nuclei also look like human anatomy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my first two comments on my blog!! 10 points each :D

    ReplyDelete